- D.O. Wheel
- Elaboration: Fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
- Fermentation: At 28ºC for approximately ten or twelve days with daily removals and pump-overs
- Aging: 12 months in new American and French oak barrels.
- Variety: 100% Tempranillo.
- Alcohol 13.5%.
- Cherry red color of medium intensity with luminous ruby sparkles on its rim.
- On the nose, its wide fruitiness stands out, with hints of ripe red fruits of plum jam.
- Nice and round on the palate, tasty, it has a medium structure, a warm mid palate where we find fruit in
Balance with fine tannins and integrated acidity with a pleasant final persistence.
- Pairing: Grilled red meats, cured cheeses, lightly seasoned stews.
- Service temperature 14-16ºC.