With this wine, as great as the man on its label, Cuatro Rayas pays tribute to Amador Diez de Íscar, who was president of the winery for 21 years. The winery’s most exclusive and artisanal elaboration is produced from a selection of the 10 best hectares of the winery’s centennial pre-phylloxera vineyard – harvested by hand – and is vinified with the aim of promoting its longevity, making it ideal for its consumption today and that – while – maintains a great potential for aging in the bottle.
The total production of each vintage is very limited and is bottled manually with an exclusive presentation that includes a label stamped on wood.
Amador Diez 2015
- Lemon yellow color with golden reflections, bright.
- Intense and complex nose, very elegant and perfect harmony between the fruit load of the variety and the contribution of its stay in oak barrels. Memories of 3 dried fruits that accompany aromas of stone fruits, sweet and ripe on a clean wooden background.
On the palate it is unctuous and volume, the aromas detected in the nose appear in the aftertaste with a very long post-wine.
Amador Diez 2017
- Straw yellow color.
- On the nose varietal aromas predominate, highlighting white fruit, citrus and aniseed. Its aging in the barrel provides delicate sweet aromas such as coconut, vanilla and other more complex ones such as licorice stick.
- The mouth is very fresh, fat and intense leaving varietal memories.
Amador Diez 2017
- Color amarillo pajizo.
- En nariz predominan aromas varietales destacando fruta blanca, cítricos y anisados. Su paso por barrica aporta delicados aromas dulces como coco, vainillay otros más complejos como palo de regaliz.
- La boca es muy fresca, grasa e intensa dejando recuerdos varietales.