The Cuatro Rayas Winery website seems to us the perfect space to suggest new recipes that you can pair with our wines.
On this occasion, we propose a tasty chicken curry, what do you think? An exotic recipe that you can accompany with our Cuatro Rayas Centennial Vineyards , a reference made with grapes from glass cultures at least 80 years old that you can purchase in our online store at a direct winery price . A perfect pairing.
The ingredients that you will need are:
- olive oil
- fried tomato
- black pepper
Follow the steps!
– We put a little oil in a pan and wait for it to heat well.
– We chop garlic and onion to prepare our sauce and, while it cooks, we cut the chicken breasts into cubes.
– Season the chicken well and add it to our sauce, to which we will also add the curry and the fried tomato.
– Let everything cook well and, when the chicken is ready, add a little cream.
– We plate it and add a final touch with a little salt and chopped parsley.
It’s that simple we already have our dish ready to be tasted, but beware! Do not forget the wine. A good meal is only enjoyed with a good wine and Cuatro Rayas Centennial Vineyards it will take your chicken curry to another level. A clean nose with floral notes, acacia, over ripe and candied fruit, pineapple … In the mouth, it envelops the palate as it is very fatty, round and unctuous, almost creamy. A very persistent and perfect wine to create a spectacular pairing with Cuatro Rayas.
Are you checking that you have all the ingredients to carry out this recipe and surprise your loved ones?
Don’t forget to visit our Online Store to get Cuatro Rayas Centennial Vineyards at a direct price from the winery!