It presents ‘BIB OCTOGONAL by CUATRO RAYAS’, a bag in box that is committed to respecting the environment and values the work of rural people. Elegant in its design and with a capacity of 2 liters, this Verdejo is protected by the IGP Tierra de Castilla y León
La Seca, July 2, 2020.- Bodega Cuatro Rayas launches a new product on the market with which it expands its catalog within the category bag in box −Large capacity sales format for domestic use−. The new ‘BIB OCTOGONAL by CUATRO RAYAS’ stands out for its careful design, with which it is intended to reflect the extra quality of this wine compared to others of its same category by having the protection of the PGI Vinos de la Tierra de Castilla y Leon that recognizes the special characteristics of this Verdejo varietal.
‘OCTOGONAL BIB by CUATRO RAYAS’ IN 8 TRENDS
- Easy to transport and store. Its design makes it ideal for storage in refrigerators as it takes up little space, allowing you to optimize the space of your interior shelves. The handle on the top and its light weight make it the ideal packaging for outdoor activities due to its manageability.
- A plus of design and style. Attractive and sophisticated, the packaging of this new product is inspired by the accessories lines of large fashion houses to provide a distinctive image to a special wine within its category.
- Hermetic closure, perfect for storing wine. The possibility offered by the format of this bag in box –which includes an airtight spigot– of reclosing the container once its consumption is finished, guarantees the conservation of the wine in optimal conditions until its next use.
- Quality wine protected by the PGI Vino de la Tierra de Castilla y León. Demystifying the common belief that wines that are not packaged in glass lack quality, ‘BIB OCTOGONAL by CUATRO RAYAS’ has the seal of the protected geographical indication of Vino de la Tierra de Castilla y León, which recognizes the unique characteristics that brings this territory to its wines.
- Night Harvest. Great aromatic potential, elegant and intense on the palate. Made with Verdejo harvested by machine at night, it has a beautiful pale yellow color and fresh and floral aromas predominate on the nose. Smooth and elegant palate, its long and intense aftertaste stands out.
- Vegan winemaking. Bodega Cuatro Rayas guarantees that this product is suitable for vegan consumption, since no products or additives of animal origin are used in any of the stages of its production.
- ‘Green’: sustainable packaging. The packaging is made from materials that facilitate recycling, which makes this new product a commitment to a more sustainable consumption and respectful of the natural environment.
- ‘Social’: winery supporting about 400 families in the rural environment. Cuatro Rayas is a cooperative that since 1935 has brought together the work and enthusiasm of wine-growing partners from more than 30 towns in the province of Valladolid and Segovia to produce quality wines and guarantee generational renewal in their localities of origin.
For sale at: Cuatro Rayas Winery Online Store
(Coming soon to Amazon and other e-Commerce platforms)